Are you suffering from pain or discomfort? Recovering from an injury or surgery? Just all stressed out? It sounds like you may be a great candidate for mobile massage therapy! Massage RX, we strive to bring the sport & medical massage to your home, hotel, or office. At the time and location of your choosing, your therapist(s) will arrive with professional grade equipment, fresh linens. Don't waste your time in unnecessary travel and Los Angeles traffic. We always on time. Book Here
New products are coming soon!
Professional Body worker with 10 years experience. Lower back and hips problem expert.
Professional Body worker and personal trainer. More than 14 years experience. Sport injury specialist.
5 stars Massage therapist with 9 years experience. Myofacial release and sport therapy.
Swedish and Relaxation Massage
5 Stars Body worker deep Tissue & Sport Therapy
We specialize in massage therapy for ongoing maintenance, pain and musculoskeletal soft tissue injury. Each massage therapy program is designed to best meet the needs of the client. Massage therapists adapt the massage using Deep tissue, Fascia Work, Trigger Point Therapy, PNF Stretching, Active Releases, Rehabilitative exercises, and taping for the programs. If you have any questions about treatments ask our specialist.
Sports Massage Therapy Of Los Angeles
Sports Massage Therapy Aids in recovery, keeps muscles limber, improves mobility, reduces injuries, and manages pain.
Medical Massage Therapy treats a variety of diagnosed conditions with range of motion, stress management, and pain management.
Runners Massage Therapy is designed to specifically address and treat the problems that occur in the training for races and marathons and aids in recovery.
Crossfit Massage Therapy is a program focused on the high demands of weightlifters and Crossfitters who need a full range of motion to reduce injury risk. It also aids in recovery between training.
Massage RX can be a great stress reducer for people facing deadlines, job uncertainty and the stress of competing in a global economy. Few people turn down a table massage. The schedules for massage at our corporate massage sites fill up quickly. And our corporate clients use table massage benefits as an incentive when hiring new staff. We can help your company reap the benefits of a professional massage therapy program.
Chair massage or a catered lunch? A Working Well Massage program costs less than most employee benefits. What can we do for your company and staff?
• Increase employee retention–Who wants to leave a company that provides staff with massages!
• Improve productivity–People in pain are less productive. Massage helps reduce staff muscle pain and stress.
• Enhance corporate culture–Companies that give their staff massages are more ell regarded by employees.
• Decrease absenteeism–Who wants to be sick on massage day
• Improve job satisfaction–Employees that are less stressed report greater job satisfaction.
• Help attract high-quality candidates–Tout your Working Well massage program in interviews with potential new hires.
• Provide a great reward and incentive–Top performers feel an immediate reward for their hard work when they get a massage.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.